Servant of The Most High

Servant of The Most High

Micah 4:13

'' Rise and Thresh, O Daughter of Zion, for I will give you horns of iron;
I will give you hoofs of bronze and you will break to pieces many nations. ''



Showers  of  Living  Water

OwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin Preview

Below are the messages from the Holy Scriptures taught by the Holy Spirit

'' JOHN 11:28 THE TEACHER IS HERE. ''




TRANSLATION IN 51 TONGUES:

Free Clipart

The King's share of harvest from the second crop.


''Isaiah 34:16 For it is His mouth that has given the order and His Spirit will gather them together.''

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Testimony - Angel of God

Dear God's people, here is a brief description of how angels of God look like and my experience of speaking with an angel of God.



Those were the days when I was taken through a thorough process of moulding and shaping up, and when God has begun His work to let me know of the purpose HE has for me. And these led me into a very very intense meditation on HIS Word.


And eventually, one day, while I was returning from my Sunday service, I was given an encounter with the Lord's angel.


As I reached my place and got down the cab, I began to see someone beside me... it's with my spirit's eyes that I was seeing..

I was able to see both the natural and the spiritual realms together ... and the ONE whom I was seeing was in the spiritual realm...



HE was gigantic... perhaps I would come until HIS waist...

And HIS dress was Jewish, He wore His robe over His head...


He began to walk beside me, and HIS attitude was as though HE knows me very well...

HE was holding something in HIS hand, I do not know what it is...and as I open the door of my room, HE enters inside, and as I lie down on my bed, HE sits beside me....


I was wondering who it was.. and as usual I began to speak to God in my mind, lying down on the bed , and to the thoughts and questions that were running in my mind, the Angel sitting beside me began to answer...

It was a mind to mind conversation..


And HE gave me a very extra ordinary experience for one of my questions..


When I asked God, as to why I don't have lot of people like everyone else, the Angel said,''When I am giving you that Joy and Happiness, why do you need people? '' and that very fraction of the moment my eyes twinkled with a sparkle, my heart was filled with joy, and mind and soul were filled with happiness...


This is an amazing experience I can ever count among many others God has given me, in HIS great Love and Abounding Grace...


An angel of HIS PRESENCE was with me...


'' Hebrews 1:14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? ''



How Astounding Are Your Ways, O Lord Most High !


They are beyond understanding...!


Blessed Be Your Name !!


Have your way and Rule Over your people, both now and forever more!


AMEN !