Servant of The Most High

Servant of The Most High

Micah 4:13

'' Rise and Thresh, O Daughter of Zion, for I will give you horns of iron;
I will give you hoofs of bronze and you will break to pieces many nations. ''



Showers  of  Living  Water

OwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin PreviewOwnSkin Preview

Below are the messages from the Holy Scriptures taught by the Holy Spirit

'' JOHN 11:28 THE TEACHER IS HERE. ''




TRANSLATION IN 51 TONGUES:

Free Clipart

The King's share of harvest from the second crop.


''Isaiah 34:16 For it is His mouth that has given the order and His Spirit will gather them together.''

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Testimony-LORD Almighty's Tabernacle

Dear God's people, heres my testimony, a brief description of THE LORD ALMIGHTY'S TABERNACLE, which I was blessed by HIS grace to have a glimpse, through my spirit, in an open vision.

This was in December 2008, When I was taken through a thorough training by the Holy Spirit - Who is a Teacher like HIM? It will be very strict and painful, when we get trained by the Holy Spirit - our entire human system will be taken under HIS control, our mind, body, and soul, to the extent that we will not have strength even to think about food or water, all we will be immersed is in HIS Presence - I was given many revelations from the Holy Scriptures and as a part of the process, in one of the visions, Holy Spirit has taken my spirit to the ALMIGHTY'S TABERNACLE.

I saw a door kind of thing which was opened by
JESUS, we can enter HIS Presence only through JESUS, the lamb slain for us. And as I entered, I saw a huge auditorium like space, very bright all around.. then as I walked towards my right, there I saw a
HUUUGEEE IMMENSE LIGHT.. seated inside a tabernacle...

HE actually resides in a specific place, and it has a beginning, I mean, inside that place from where the LIGHT starts, it has some dimensions. It had a small wall kind of thing at its entrance, which was covered under the brightness of the LIGHT, and then its LIGHT.. I don't know how far the LIGHT stretches ... I was given the glimpse of it from that one side.. and I was given the knowledge to understand that it is HIS TABERNACLE.

I couldn't see anyone for the distance I was given visibility in the vision... no angels, no one.. it was bright all around..

I pray who ever reads this be given the faith and revelation of HIS reality and existence and that we, through
JESUS, are given the privilege to call HIM our FATHER.

'' Psalm 104:2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; ''


TO THE ONE WHO WAS... WHO IS... AND IS TO COME...

All Glory, Power, Honor, and Praise, be unto YOU forever and ever, Amen.